6 Tips on Buying a Handbag
It’s no secret that I love to shop especially when it comes to shoes, handbags and jewelry. Over the years I’ve figured out some tactics that makes the handbag shopping process more effective and fun which I’d like to share with you. So what are few things that you look for in a handbag?
- Quality – This is very important. Now you are spending money here so you want to make sure the bag is worth what you are paying for. Check the material, zippers plus the seams. If it does not look good to you meaning looks weak then forget about buying it and move on to the next one.
- Color – This is also very important. Buy a color that will match well with your wardrobe. Consider the colors you wear most often – especially the color of your coat and accessories.
- Size – Think about all the items you plan to place in the bag. Does it have enough room to hold all those items? Depending on what you are going to use the bag for it is critical to consider the size and also if it sits comfortably against your body when your belongings are in it.
- Functionality – Before buying a bag consider the items you will be carrying in the bag. Is it secure? Is there a zipper to hold those items and won’t fall off. You don’t want to be walking with a bag that can’t hold your items securely.
- Durability – Check the finish on the bag. What is it made of? If you are planning to use the bag daily you need to get a bag that are made with synthetics that are durable and scuff-resistant. Run your hands across the finish and see if that is something you like.
- Style – If you are looking for a bag that you can use during any season then get something that is not overly-trendy. Select something that you can use anytime and something that will be in style for a long time. Select a more clean style with less buttons, fringes, large hardware, etc.
I hope these tips will help you with purchasing your next handbag. Do you have any other tips? If so then do share them with us.