I love Cricut products and can’t believe now they have Cricut Maker Here are few things about this incredible tool.
Here is how Cricut is defining the new Cricut Maker:
Feature summary: The power of a professional machine. The simplicity of Cricut.
- Cuts the most materials. Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather.
- Digital sewing pattern library. Access hundreds of patterns from brands like Simplicity® and Riley Blake®. Pick a project, and the machine cuts all the pieces you need.
- Expandable suite of tools. With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft.
- Rotary Blade. With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material.
- Knife Blade1 (coming in 2018). This extra-deep blade works like an X-ACTO knife to slice through heavier materials like 2.4 mm (3/32”) balsa wood and matboard with ease.
- Washable fabric pen1. Automatically mark your pattern pieces so you’ll always know how they fit together.
- Adaptive Tool System. This professional cutting technology intelligently controls the direction of the blade and adds up to 10X more cutting force.
- Easy-to-learn Design Space® software. Fully loaded with advanced features including Offline Mode, Print Then Cut, and SnapMat™. For iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- 50 ready-to-make projects. Includes 25 digital sewing patterns plus more projects that demonstrate what Cricut Maker can do.Check out this video
Here’s a simple and easy way to reuse empty Starbucks coffee bottles by turning them into a vase. All you need is the bottle and paint. More
I love magnets, especially if it fits my style and the theme I have going around in the room. As I don’t only use them to hold items in place but also as a décor element. I found some great ways to make your own magnets and these are not only functional but also decorative. More
I went to the local craft store other day and they were out of Elmer’s Glue. I was told they were running out of them all the time due to slime being so popular now.
Well of course I went to get some for my kids to make more slime, yes more – they are always coming up with these new recipes; glow in the dark slime, galaxy slime, glitter slime, edible slime, butter slime and so forth.
While I sat down with my kids looking for some new slime recipes, we were amazed to find there are so many cool and fancy recipes out there. And they are so easy! So here are some of our collections from the internet that you might like to try with your kids too. Have fun! More
This is a very simple valentine day craft to do with your kids. My girls came up with the idea and with some clue and colorful papers and of course the pencils we were able to create these in just a few minutes.
An easy project to do with your little ones this weekend. My girls are planning to give out the pencils to their classmates with each child’s name written on the paper before adding it to the pencils.
So what we did was, we cut out the trianges and stick them to one end of the pencil using double-sided tape so that it’s easier for the kids to take them off and use the pencils. We did the same thing on the other end of the pencil – we made the shape to look like the end of an arrow.
For the cards, we printed out a cardstock with “YOU ARE MY VALENTINE” and using our cricut we cut out the heart shapes and added them to the cards using the glue.
Very simple and easy project. Hope you’ll try it too.
I love decoupage projects, not only is it simple to do but the results can be quite amazing. Plus there are many decoupage projects you can do with kids and they love the results. Here are few projects that you can try this weekend. More
Fall is almost here and many of us are already looking for fabulous and unique ideas to decorate our pumpkins. Well while surfing the internet for ideas I found some that I’d like to share with you. Hope you’ll find one that you’d also like to try. Have fun! More
I love yarns – they come in so many different colors, love the texture and feel and best part it can be used not just for knitting but for many other projects! Here are few simple and easy DIY Yarn Projects that you can also try. More
Planner decorating is a trendy thing nowadays and everyone is looking for pretty things to make their planners look beautiful. Here are few FREE printer printables that you can download and add to your planner! Have Fun! Simply click on the image to get the instructions for downloading. More
There are many readers trying to decide whether to hire a web designer or use a website builder like Site Builder.
The best way to do that is to research and go through reviews and see what the actual customers are saying.
If you have a small budget then use Site Builder since designers may end up charging you more than what you have planned to.
Start with something simple first and see how it goes. Plus try designing the site yourself first before hiring someone. You will be amazed how easy Site Builder is to use.
Again do your homework – research, research, research.