Words that Mean a Lot
I like to start each day with a positive or inspiring thought which helps me cherish every moment of my life and find happiness in little things. Here are few from my journal.
· Tread lightly and don’t worry so much about what you need to do tomorrow. Concentrate on today.
· Make sure you keep an open mind and an open heart. Join with others and discuss your latest achievements. You will all have something important to learn.
· Maintain a working balance by letting others have their turn in the spotlight.
· Lighten up and be proud. Other people are lucky to be in your company.
· Whatever you do, do it with passion. Let your courageous nature shine through.
· Use your creative ability and regal nature to find ways around obstacles. Experiences like this will only make you stronger.
· Give yourself this day to relax and visit with friends and relatives. Spend the day chatting, laughing and unwinding.
· Don’t let pride or embarrassment get in the way of getting the support you need in your life when things get to be too much.
· Let your fun-loving nature come out and play in the sunshine today.
· Make some plans to write a letter, send a greeting card, or put together a package for someone far away. This can be a lot of fun to do, especially if the person on the receiving end isn’t expecting anything from you.