Floral Bouquets can be quite expensive and if you are looking for ways to save on your wedding day, then take a look at these bouquet alternatives. These are not only less expensive, but fun and whimsical. More
How your workday goes depends on how you start it. Therefore, how we start our workday is important to make it a successful one. Using the time wisely and doing what contributes to a more accomplishing day is in our hands. Whether we can get to work, and get ourselves settled in or we can get to work, spend 30 to 40 minutes gossiping in the breakroom with a coworker is our own choice.
Mornings can be quite overwhelming especially if you have children. Get them ready, prepare breakfast, drive them to school or day care. So when you get to work, what can you do to make sure you are not overwhelmed with the amount of work you have to do or feel tired and exhausted. There are many easy ways to do that. Here are few of them. More
Removing sugar from diet can be difficult, however, once you understand the impact sugar has on your body, you will definitely want to make an effort to cut back on sugar. Eating too much added sugar increases the risk of dying with heart disease, cavities, weight gain, insulin resistance, liver failure, and nutritional deficiencies. Eating too much added sugar can also cause headaches, cancer skin problems.
According to American Heart Association, a women should consume less than 6 teaspoons of sugar per day and men less than 9 teaspoons. Again, cutting back on sugar can be a little hard but by taking small steps you can achieve the goal. More
It’s becoming so rare that we communicate with family and friends via paper. The technology has overtaken the art of handwritten letters. We find emails, text messages, instant messaging, social media and phone calls more convenient as we are able to get in touch in a matter of a few seconds. These advancements allow us to keep in touch with people both close and far away. We are also able to reconnect with those with whom we’ve lost contact.
However, these conveniences cannot replace the beauty of a handwritten letter. The act of writing a note or letter to someone is constantly lost in our efforts to stay in touch, but it’s something to which we should get in the practice of doing. Here are few reasons why handwritten will always remain so special. More
I love Cricut products and can’t believe now they have Cricut Maker Here are few things about this incredible tool.
Here is how Cricut is defining the new Cricut Maker:
Feature summary: The power of a professional machine. The simplicity of Cricut.
- Cuts the most materials. Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather.
- Digital sewing pattern library. Access hundreds of patterns from brands like Simplicity® and Riley Blake®. Pick a project, and the machine cuts all the pieces you need.
- Expandable suite of tools. With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft.
- Rotary Blade. With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material.
- Knife Blade1 (coming in 2018). This extra-deep blade works like an X-ACTO knife to slice through heavier materials like 2.4 mm (3/32”) balsa wood and matboard with ease.
- Washable fabric pen1. Automatically mark your pattern pieces so you’ll always know how they fit together.
- Adaptive Tool System. This professional cutting technology intelligently controls the direction of the blade and adds up to 10X more cutting force.
- Easy-to-learn Design Space® software. Fully loaded with advanced features including Offline Mode, Print Then Cut, and SnapMat™. For iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- 50 ready-to-make projects. Includes 25 digital sewing patterns plus more projects that demonstrate what Cricut Maker can do.Check out this video
Giving gifts to bridesmaid is not required, however, it’s a very nice way to express your gratitude and appreciation. When gifting your bridesmaid, get creative and gift something that you know your bridesmaid will like. Think about their favorite colors, their style, and their taste. I would also lean towards items that are trendy.
You can decide when you want to hand out the bridesmaid gifts. Before or after the wedding. When it comes to gifting, it’s very easy to run out of ideas or think of something unique. Here is a list of 50 bridesmaid gift ideas which I’m sure your bridesmaid will love. More
It’s true, life teaches us so many things, whether it’s from the mistakes we make, information we share with our friends, books we read, advice from others. Actually, life is a teaching process, and I think the more we know the better for us. I’ve learnt a lot from my mistakes, the people I’ve met, articles I’ve read and honestly, I’ve found things that really made me wonder about some of my habits. Am I really proud of them? Do I really want to continue those habits? Are those habits going to bring peace, love, prosperity and success for me?
Well the good thing is that these are my habits and I can break them anytime I want, especially if I know they are not good for me. I’ve decided that in order to enjoy life more, I really want to let go off some of the habits and maybe replace them with better ones. Fortunately, it’s never too late to start, so I’m on it. Are you? Here are few habits that maybe you can also get rid off, trust me, you’ll feel so much better. More
Your metabolism slows with age; therefore, it takes longer time to lose weight. By boosting your metabolism, you’ll feel totally different – you’ll be able to sleep better, feel more energized, and lose weight faster. Here are few easy ways you can boost your metabolism. The secret is doing this on a regular basis. More
How many times before going to bed, you felt like you made the best of your day? You were able to achieve something, or felt happy about the day went and you are looking forward to next day spent the same way. You woke up feeling positive and went to bed feeling the same way. There are in fact very simple ways to make each day count and brighten up your life. Here are 7 ways you can make each day count starting today. More
We all want to be success. We work hard to achieve what we want or live the way we dream of. But sometimes success seems too far no matter how hard we work. This can cause frustrations and disappointments. You work hard, meet your deadlines, do best at what you do but there is no sign of promotion.
Success has always been right in front of you, just waiting to be taken. You have just been sabotaging yourself to stop you from getting there. Here are five ways that you are sabotaging your success and probably don’t know it. More